BUSINESS/BEAHVIORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS/COMMUNITY OR FAITH BASED GROUPS/INDIVIDUALS:
As a seasoned Licensed Addiction Counselor, CCAR trained Recovery Coach, supervisor, manager, director and former graduate level instructor I have provided countless presentations and led many groups in the past 25 years.
I have a strong commitment to teaching others and sharing my knowledge and skills through one time presentations, providing breakout or keynote presentations, or customizing a package to meet your needs.
*Note-if you do not see a topic listed below that meets your needs please contact me and together we can customize a presentation just for you!
I am available to provide one time presentations or customize a package of services in the areas of:
- Professional Ethics
- Basics of Supervision
- Strategies for supervising multi-generations in the workplace
- Dynamics of Group Therapy
- Signs/Symptoms of Addiction
- Stages of Change
- Why is Enabling Hurting and Not Helping?
- The Relationship Between the Impact of Addiction and the Stages of the Grieving Process
- The Importance of Using a Great Performance Appraisal
- How To Create the Best Interview Questions
- Effective Ways to Supervise Students Completing a Clinical Internship